Inflammation of the skin caused by contact with substances resulting in rashes, dry skin and itching.
Symptoms would be red rashes, dry skin, itching, blisters.
Allergic reaction or irritant reaction causes skin inflammation.
Diagnosis involves physical examination and other tests to identify the allergic substance.
→ Common treatment options
→ How is this diagnosed?
- Treatable by a medical professional
- Diagnosed by medical professional
- Rarely requires lab test or imaging
- Can last several days or weeks
- Family history may increase likelihood
Topical steroids: Reduces inflammation.
Hydrocortisone . Clobetasol
Antihistamine: To reduce allergic response.
→ Questions to ask your doctor
→ Interested to know more? Check out the full article here